You found medical cannabis is effective for managing your condition. You apply for a medical marijuana card online to receive the amazing therapeutic benefits of the herb. One day, you see a digital ad regarding medical marijuana card renewal. Or receive a text message regarding the same.
Common questions that come to your mind are like-
- What’s that?
- Why do I need to renew my card?
- How to renew my medical marijuana card online?
- After how much time you should renew your medical marijuana card?
In this post, we will shed light on these topics. Read on for more information.
What’s Medical Marijuana Card Renewal and Why You Should Consider It?
Medical marijuana is proven helpful in managing symptoms of a wide range of conditions. Thus, it’s legal in 33 US states including California. Patients interested in using cannabis products for medicinal benefits require to have medical marijuana cards online signed by 420 doctors.
It’s necessary to note that an MMJ card isn’t valid forever. To continue receiving medical marijuana treatment, you must renew your card after 12 months. The day your MMJ card expires, you will lose all the benefits given to a medical marijuana user.
Here’re some top reasons why you should consider a medical marijuana card renewal–
- Save money- Medical users are exempt from sales and use tax (nearly 10%; depending on the state) on cannabis products while recreational users don’t have such privileges. Thus, by renewing a card at just $45, you can save a lot of money.
- Access to high-quality products- Medical dispensaries provide a wide range of products from high-grade strains with different CBD:THC ratios to edibles. That means you get highly potent products that can effectively treat your condition.
- Permission to grow your own cannabis- With a renewed card, you can grow your own plants and get high-quality products for your needs.
- Fewer restrictions- Unlike recreational users, you need not wait until you’re 21 years old to purchase marijuana products. The minimum age to get access to marijuana with an MMJ card is 18 years.
What’s the Complete Process?
Renewing an MMJ card is just like applying for 420 evaluations in Anaheim for the first time. The process involves-
- Completing a form online
- Chatting with a 420 doctor
- Receiving your renewed card through the mail
Even though medical marijuana is legal in California, it doesn’t mean anyone can access it. You require 420 evaluations online to get exact cannabis products that are required to treat your condition. It’s important to note that an MMJ card is valid for 12 months from the date when it is issued. You must renew it before the date of expiry to continue receiving the therapeutic benefits from amazing medical marijuana products.
Apply your medical marijuana renewal today to stay in the list of active medical marijuana users.